As George Mallory said ‘Because it’s there’ - there are hundreds of highest peaks in Nepal and Tibet Himalayas. We welcome you to join us to experience the thrill and vistas of life. Climbing a peak is more than just reaching a summit!
Feel It with Happy Feet!!
Our Mountaineering Service
We offer a complete range of services to mountaineering teams to climb any opened peaks in Nepal or Tibet. Our tested and trusted mountaineering service gives you an extra safety and boost to achieve your goal. Followings are our characteristics.
- All our guides are Sherpas, who are professional, proficient in English, extremely helpful, trained in first aid and mountain safety.
- We provide enough manpower and supply plenty of oxygen so that each member gets superb support until they accomplish their expedition.
- We use two -men Ozark domed tents for each expedition member at BC and ABC, then use three-men Mountain Hardware domed tents above ABC for two people sharing.
- All BC and ABC dining facilities are heated and carpeted for homely comforts at high mountain bases.
- Each of our climbing groups will have a satellite phone with enough balance for emergencies or personal use. Personal calls will cost $4 per minutes, and sending SMS will cost $3 per message.
- All our final expedition preparations including refreshment climbing training, rope management, final checklist of technical equipment, group discussion, acclimatization etc. are done at the Base Camp, before making accent to Advance Base Camp.
- Our services are not less complete than those offered by Western company.
Tour and Travel Services
In order to maintain quality and specialized services, we organize package tours, soft adventures, hikes and other travel activities through our sister company, “Happy Feet Travel”. Our travel company specializes in operating tailor-made private and small group holidays in the Himalayan countries of Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India.
Explore any or all of these countries; Happy Feet Travel works as a perfect vehicle to merge you with the local cultural, people and environment. Our aim is quite simply to serve our valuable clients to the best of our ability, to give them the highest standard of service and to do everything we can to make the trip meaningful and marvelous. Together with our regional represantative, we operate our trips with utmost consideration of our clients’ expectations, comfort and safety.
We also organize tailor-made itineraries for families, group of friends, schools, organizations, clubs and people having special interest and time schedule. Do not hesitate to write us for detailed information. We will answer you promptly.